I love exploring, be that through the streets and parks of London or traveling further afar, Russian history, reading, great conversations, hiking, dogs, Italian food and a nice glass of wine.
People I have worked with and coached have described me as:
- Results Focused
- Open minded
Over my 20-year HR career, I have held HR Director positions for large international organisations, including Bupa, Travelex and Thomas Cook Travel, working internationally and in the UK. In these roles I coached C-Suite executives, built organisational and leadership capability, engaged and led strategic change and diverse teams across a number of sectors.
Over this time, I realized that what I loved the most, and where I added the greatest value was enabling people to understand and reach their full potential through coaching. I decided to add to my HR qualifications and experience by studying and gaining qualifications in Executive Coaching.
Working with individuals to help them grow and achieve things that they didn't think is possible, is truly inspiring.
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council - European Individual Accreditation
- Institute of Leadership and Management - ILM7 Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Myers-Briggs ® (MBTI) Assessor
- SHL ® Occupational Personality Questionnaire - Level I & II
- EMCC - European Mentoring and Coaching Council - Associate
- CIPD - Chartered Institute of Personnel Development - Affiliate
- SHRM - Society of Human Resource Management - Affiliate